Sunday, January 22, 2012

Too good to be real? Heck no!

Hello, beautiful friend! How are you? How's your life? The kids? The spouse? Are you getting everything out of your life that you intended to? Are you happy?

So I've been thinking...imagine that...as my life has been moving at pace that seems to be out of control most days - am I actually living, and enjoying the moments, and caring for those in my life, or am I just going through the motions? One of the most important things in my life is the relationships that I form. Some, like you are all aware, come and go, but then there are the ones that last - the ones that make life worth it, the ones that are solid, like a rock, and cannot falter. But am I truly giving all I can to these relationships, or am I half-assing them, like I do many other things?

For those of you who don't know, I've sort of become an Herbalife junkee. If it were up to me, and most days it is, I would eat, drink, sleep, breathe Herbalife, just because it is that amazing. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to go to an Herbalife Spectacular last weekend. Woot woot, time of my life, no joke. I could share with you all the many things I've learned, actually that would really make my day, so maybe if you see me, ask me about it...it'll earn you brownie points. But anyway, I want to share the most important thing that I learned, "Take care of others, and put them first, and you, in return, will be taken care of." Deep, isn't it? But how true can one statement be? In this case, SO FREAKEN TRUE!!!!

How many times a day do you tell the people in your life that you love them, and that you care? My answer...never. How many times do you smile at someone at the grocery store, just because you feel like they could use it? My answer...never. How often to I think of somebody else, before I think of how it benefits me and my life? My answer...never. Okay so maybe I'm not really giving myself a whole lot of credit, but honestly, if I took the time to really tell all of you how much I care, I can almost guarantee you that I would be a much better person.

I do want to tell you one story - our guest speaker at the spectacular is my new hero, role model, super star, and everything else. She's just you're average gal, a lot like many of you, but here's the kicker: she's an Herbalife chica! :) Ah yes! Those of you who aren't believers in the prodcuts, that's okay, just keep reading, it really is a good story. Anyway, she made her way through the business, just like I'm attempting to do, and eventually became successful enough to buy an airplane...just because she wanted too. :) Now that's the good life! Money can't buy happiness, I am well aware of that, but Herbalife can. Because of her product results, and because of how wonderful Herbalife is, she was able to become ridiculously successful. Are you still with me? So she bought an airplane....When disaster struck Haiti, she took that airplane, unloaded the big comfy seats, and filled the plane with all sorts of things that needed to be transported...and ended up taking 40 trips to and from. Now yes, money made this possible, but how freaken cool is that? How wonderful that there are people in the world that are doing wonders. Herbalife changed her life, so she in return is changing the lives of others? Amazing. Maybe your reason isn't due to Herbalife - but than what the heck is it?

Who's changed your life? I can't even count the number of people who've had a positive influence on my life - but am I doing any thing with that? No. Am I wasting my life?? No, not really, but I'm totally not living up to my potential. Why not take 30 seconds to tell someone that they look nice? Sure, tell me, and I get awkward, blush and look the other way, but I promise you this, it makes me feel good. Instead of letting out a huge, loud, annoyed sigh, why not use that breath to say thank you - to your neighbor, to your friend, to God? What do you have to lose?

Take care of those people in your life, and they will then take care of you. We talk about life being a vicious cycle, and karma being a bitch, but what if we could turn the world into a beautiful cycle? Passing on that love and care that someone once passed to us seems too good to be real, doesn't it? Heck no!!!! It can be real.

Want me to start? Here I go - You, taking the time to read this post, makes me feel like this incredible rockstar. Thank you for caring about me, and the decisions I make in my life. Thank you for loving me, and teaching me how to love. You are so important and valuable in my life - I'd be lost without you. Not a day goes by that I am not grateful for the support you show. You are a beautiful, talented individual, and you deserve to be told that everyday. It is my promise to you, to continue to share with you, and the rest of the world, just how amazing you are.

Feel good? Great! Now pass it on. Remember, LIFE can be a beautiful cycle - but that's up to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment